Thursday 21 November 2013

Derundann!

Well sweet baby Jesus, who would have known that I'd stumble upon my old blog?

Anyway, I might as well inform you guys and gals that I am making plans to continue this blog; I'll also be continuing with my story on the side line, for all you out there who haven't read it yet have a link -->
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9728840/1/The-Ghost-Asylum-Series

So yeah, this is going to be an extremely short post with the simple purpose of telling you all that:
1. I am alive, so to speak... I'm as alive as a vampire can be anyway!
2. I will be restarting this blog (Can I hear a few cheers coming from the crowd?)
and
3. I have never tried a proper Taco... I wanna eat a taco *-* .

Anyway, goodnight to all of you loyal readers who came back to see this post and can I just say that I love every one of you beautiful individuals.
Yours truly, Grimstnzborith Hill 

1 comment: