Sunday 1 December 2013

Clean shaven at last...

Derundann!

Well, I'm back so I am and I'd like to apologize for not posting sooner, to cut a long story short I was busy through-out the week and yesterday I was throwing my guts up into a bowl while my best friend sat and did all he could to help out; in the end we watched a movie to help me get my mind of the horrible cramps.

Anyway, as most of you now know it is the first of December; that means swallow your tinsel, shit out joy and don't forget to yell "Jolly" at the top of your fucking lungs. 
Je-e-sus If there is one thing I hate, it's people who start Christmas early; in the case of my family a whole two months early. 

Anyway, for the manly men out there who've been growing moustaches throughout November I am sure you're all glad to know that you now have the liberty to shave off that horrible fluff from beneath your nose.
Ladies, that also means you don't have to look at it...

Anyway, just a quick post to say that my life has been plain, simple and sweet so far.

Goodnight guys and gals!

Yours truly, Grimstnzborith Hill  

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I got the spelling wrong. I can totally german though, and I'll correct that. I meant to say Sehr Gut!

    ReplyDelete