Friday 6 December 2013

Training tomorrow morning, whoop!

Derundann!

Hey guys and gals, just posting to say that I'm still here, so don't fret... Or in the case of a hand full of you don't start partying, jeez, it'll be a while before I die off that easy.

Ha, anyway, for those of you that read my story chapter 6 is coming along now and it's gunna be a big one!
So expect thrills, spills and umm... Oh screw it, I'd make a terrible advertiser.

I don't know if I have ever posted this before, but here is a link to my story: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9728840/1/The-Ghost-Asylum-Series

Feel free to read it and rate it, but for now I have to walk my dogs and then I'll be coming home for an early night in; as I have training tomorrow morning.

Goodnight to you all, Guys and Gals!


Yours truly, Grimstnzborith Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment