Saturday 5 January 2013

Get to know me! YAY!

 Derundann!

Well, I've only just made my first post, and already someone has asked me to make another one just because they 'apparently' enjoy reading them. So I've decided to make it a 'get to know me' style post, and for this I've gathered numerous questions people want me to answer so here I go again...

Name: Samuel Bradley Hill

Age:15

D.O.B.:21st June 1997

Sex:I think I'm a male...

Sexual orientation:I'm Bi-sexual (and extremely proud!)

Hair color:Dirty blonde

Eye color:Grey/Blue/Green... It alters... a lot.

Who would win Benedict Cumberbatch or Robert Downey Jr?: Agent 47?

Who is your celebraty crush?: Vin Diesel

Strawberries or Oranges?: Strawberries!

Favourite song and why?: This is beginning to hurt my head thinking about it... umm... Thunderstruck - ACDC.

What do you smell like?: Apparently a sexy beast... but at the moment, some one who needs a shower!

Who would you love to meet in real life?:Agent 47!

Best thing you've ever done?:I had sex with Robert Downy Jr. in a game three times... That was amazing!

Worst thing you've ever done?:I had sex with Marilyn Monroe in the same game... That was horrible!

Favorite style of clothing?:If it's a suit I can make it sexy, 'nuff said.

Somethings I love:My girlfriend, Agent 47, good music, food, BEWBS! ... Things that smell nice, sleeping, board games and video games.

Somethings I hate:Tedious things, bad music, bad food, things that smell horrible, being woke up and boredom.

Well, this post will stay the way it is unless i get more questions then I shall update it for you all, but for now I really am going to bed, no more this week.

Yours truly, Grimstnzborith Hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment