Wednesday 9 January 2013

Meet the... gunman?

Derundann!

Welcome back guys and today I had three more exams, and they all went very well, but anyway I'm gong to be telling you about a really good friend of mine...

 Well that says it all, yes this fun loving 14 year old boy is also an amazing shot and could recite the caliber of every rifle ever used in the history of man kind, he could take apart a gun and put it back together and describe every piece of the gun in the process! But don't worry,  you may think it but he is actually a normal guy with an unusual hobby, I meet him when he started going out with a friend of mine (A girl that is.) And honestly I gave this dude everything he needed and he re-payed me by making me a gift for someone, he is a master with his hands (But I'm still much better with my hands! *Wink Wink*) Anyway, this guy is an absolute legend when he isn't down... His name is Adam and I'm proud to say he has been my 'Bro' for over a year now so yeah, Whoop! anyway, back to revision (Once again I mean sleep!) So see you all later!

 Yours truly, Grimstnzborith Hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment