Tuesday 8 January 2013

Meet the... Fellow Nut-job

Derundann!

Well back to meeting my friends, and as I said last time I would introduce you to that one other guy who spends revision time sleeping... Well, prepare to...

 Well that says it all really like me this guy is insane, I mean if you wanted someone to jump from roof top to roof top blindfold this guy would probably give it his best shot Although I'm not too much better!) So who is this masked mad man? Well, his name is Jordan and I've known him since first-year and the way we meet was when i found some kid sitting on top of an oil tanker with no way down; other that jumping into 3feet deep water, well after I eventually 'borrowed' a ladder from the grounds-keeper (I returned it don't worry) I got him down and he re-payed me by being my friend, and up until I meet Lorna one of my only two... It was great, I'll admit you could always find us in detention together but it was for the funniest things and the best thing I think we've ever done is walking out of school to buy ourselves some breakfast at 'subway' in third year... Anyway, now you know how I came to meet him and what not... Sorry to disappoint but there is no photo's of this guy in existence so yeah I guess I'll leave it here guys... Have a good day!

 Yours truly, Grimstnzborith Hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment