Saturday 12 January 2013

Back and terribly sorry!

Derundann!

Well I'm back and I terribly sorry guys and gals, I was a little bit busy and couldn't find the time to write up the next ''meet the...'' Profile which is a big disappointment for me I had told myself I'd get it posted yesterday, but there was two problems, firstly I had no idea who I should do next (However I may be able to post a ''meet the hitman'' later, as an uncle of mine did a cosplay and has gotten into character with the whole agent 47 thing!) Then yesterday when I was about to begin making up a quick post about one of my hobbies , to fill in the gap, I was dragged off to one of my younger cousins birthday parties, so I sat in the corner of the room texting people.

So yeah, sorry! But this was just a really quick post to fill you all in on what has been happening lately.

Have a wonderful evening guys and gals!

 Yours truly, Grimstnzborith Hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment