Saturday 5 January 2013

Meeting the 'team' who makes my life what it is!

Derundann!


Well, that says it all doesn't it?

In this short post(and the few that follow) I will be typing to tell you all about the few true friends, and the many family members, that have helped make me and my life what it is now and why not start off with the crown jewel of this list...




Well, as I stated in my first post four months ago I started dating this absolutely amazing person, who has not only saved my life, but has also been there for since my very first year in the Royal School Dungannon, believe or not we are the best of friends and even through gender differences we managed to get on so well with each other, that I decided she had to be the one... Little did i know she had the same thoughts... and here she is, the one and only, Lorna!



 















Those are just two photo's of her I just so happened to have on my computer, they are also some of my favorites, Naturally her hair is blonde but it isn't that long, she wears wigs quite often and i think she looks amazing in them' However I love getting to see her natural beauty, at the moment her hair is short and fwuffy (It is great fun to ruffle it up on her!) and she always smells amazing and gives me nice warm hugs to make my day bright!

But before I get to mushy on you all and you lose interest, I might as well tell you how we meet in the first place... And this truly is a ''once upon a time...'' type stories.

Well in first year about four years ago now, we sat close to each other in mathematics and she always seemed to be a real whizz kid and I just thought it was amazing, but i knew nothing about her so I wanted to know her better, I wanted to meet the Lorna i now know today... And my method of doing so was to ask her out the relationship only lasted three weeks (This was due to negative support from others!) and we decided we would be friends and try to know each other better... then in second year I asked again and got a yes however in our feeble attempts to hide it from onlookers it lasted a mere 5 weeks; However we both knew that it wouldn't be the last of it, after that we both went our own separate ways and lived our own lives we stayed in contact and became friends again... Then a little friendly ''Poke war'' broke out between us, in which we playfully poked each other. It was because of this we decided to become good friends again and we began to trust each other more and more... Now, after three years of waiting and of course getting to know each other, my time came.

Now I am very happy, and when she read this, Lorna... I love you
Goodnight everyone, I hope to have you back again soon.

Yours truly, Grimstnzborith Hill.

1 comment: