Wednesday 23 January 2013

Meet the... Toothless!

Derundann!
Welcome back guys and gals! It's time to meet another good friend of mine and this time we're going to...

 For once this name tag doesn't actually define the character, she actually has all her teeth present, butt it's her nickname on Skype so it will stick until further notice.








Well, I meet this girl early last year (In 2012) And at the time honestly I had no idea who see was... But like most great friends of mine this little ball of humor, hugs and sheer inappropriateness stroke me as someone who would make a great friend!

As always I was right, she was just as 'different' as I was and even hugged me the first time she had met me, which is pretty amazing in my opinion, we were quick in taking a friendly liking for each other and up until now have been good friends (And I hope to keep it that way!) Honestly, she is a little odd-ball and perhaps another friend I would call my sister... Welcome to the family if you read this by the way!

Anyway, that is that, I'm not going to put any pictures of her up because 1.I don't have any; and 2.I don't have permission yet. Until next time, have a good night.

Yours truly, Grimstnzborith Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment