Wednesday 9 January 2013

Meet the... Pikachu!

Derundann!

Welcome back guys, I'm giving up on attempting to revise for today so I have decided to leave another "Meet the..." style post, and this time it's possibly the best female friend (Except from Lorna obviously!) That I have ever had, she is an absolute nut-job, then again so are the rest of my friends, and she is a little Pikachu (and also 'my little Robyn') and I like to carry her around on my back and say ''where do you want to fly likkle Robyn?'' She then points to a random destination and I carry her there and drop her off.

I love this person as a friend and what not, but I haven't got to see her in a long time. So if you see this Robyn, I'm waiting for a call... But yeah she is an amazing person, she has a really giggly personality and stuff, but I'm not going to blubber on about her, just wanted to introduce you to Robyn.





 Her in a Pikachu hoodie...
 And in her Pikachu onse!
















 Anyway that is me for today guys and gals, goodnight!

 Yours truly, Grimstnzborith Hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment