Saturday 5 January 2013

First post! Commence celabratory whoop whoop!

Derundann!

Well, being my very first post I may as well inform anyone unfortunate enough to stumble upon my blog why I am typing this all out... Originally four years ago in 2009 one of the people closest to me, some one I loved and cherished, passed away in a fatal car accident it was a man who I treated as a father, it was my uncle.

 after a stage of denial I told myself that I'd start typing up a blog; however that failed miserably as me being, well, ME decided it would be a good idea to procrastinate and forget my log in details... the first blog was lost. So i made one more and once again I decided to wait it out a while and forgot those log in details also! Well, I am back and this time i have the energy and encouragement to keep on going, so i plan on doing my best to post at LEAST once a week; however I apologize in advance as there is a chance that important things may, or may not, pop up from time to time causing me to fall behind schedule and if that happens I'll catch up as soon as I can.

So some of you may be wondering ''Why the sudden burst of encouragement?'' (And if not I'm telling you anyway, so shush and read on!) Well, four months ago... on the first of October at about half past twelve... I entered my current relationship with the most wonderful person to enter my life (But you have to wait to find out who!) And she encouraged me to take up that promise I made myself and fulfill it so here I am, and here it is, my very first attempt to get my blog started. But for now i am weary and my attention span runs lows... I leave you all now, and i shall return hopefully after my accursed exams which shall span over the next week and a half... during this period I shall try to post some stuff for you, but now i say to you. Goodnight.

Yours truly, Grimstnzborith Hill.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment